RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
FOR JUST A HOTEL STAY
For the hotel alone, Miramar La Cigale offers its guests two types of reservations: flexible or advance reservations. In the case of a "flexible" or "daily rate" reservation, you have the possibility to cancel your stay at the hotel up to 24 hours in advance, free of charge (by 15:00 the day before your arrival). In the case of an "advance booking", also known as "non-cancellable & non-refundable", you will receive a 5% discount on the flexible rate and you will not be able to cancel your booking once payment has been made. Pricing of a reservation made by phone (or on site - walk in) and by internet is the same rate and is offered from a dynamic tariff called "best price of the day".
BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH THE CENTRAL RESERVATION OFFICE
All reservations must be confirmed to the hotel in writing, by fax to 02.97.53.49.37 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and can only be finalised after the requested deposit has been paid by cheque, cash or credit card (which depends on the type of reservation). We do not accept cheques from foreign banks:
- In the case of a so-called "Flexible" reservation, the deposit required before your arrival will amount to 30% of the total amount of the stay
- In the case of an "Advance" reservation, the deposit requested before your arrival will amount to 100% of the total amount of the stay.
When booking, a credit card number will be requested to guarantee the reservation. In case of no payment, the credit card left as a guarantee will be debited under the same conditions as a cancellation.
For a stay of more than a week, services will be payable every 7 days.
Rooms are available from 15:00 on the day of arrival and you must check out by 12:00 on the day of departure.
You have the possibility to ask for a late check out at 6pm, this service costs €100 and is subject to availability. Under the same conditions, for any arrival before noon an amount of €100 will be charged.
All stays include free access to the hotel's sports facilities during opening hours (steam room, gym, heated panoramic seawater swimming pool, ocean spa). Access to the facilities is only granted during a stay in one of our rooms (from 15:00 on the day of arrival and before 12:00 on the day of departure).
Any damage made by the guests in the room during his/her stay will be charged. The hotel cannot be held responsible for theft, loss or damage to luggage stored by guests in the communal areas of the hotel or in an unlocked room.
STAYS AT HOTEL SUITES LA CIGALE
For the Residence Miramar La Cigale, please find all terms and conditions here. Here are the most important points (not exhaustive):
- The entire residence is considered to be a NON-SMOKING area
- Arrival: every day and from 17:00. Departure at 12:00 noon at the latest
- Flip-flops must be worn to access the swimming pool (09:00 - 18:00). They are on sale at the hotel for €7.00 incl. VAT per adult pair (slippers are not permitted).
- There is no Room Service in the residence.
- Check-in is at the Miramar La Cigale reception desk, open 24/7 and 7 days a week, except during the winter closing period (January).
- It is not possible to add an extra bed for a child over 3 years old or an adult in a 2-room apartment.
- The rental of the apartments does not include daily hotel cleaning: Stay from 1 to 4 nights: no cleaning or change of sheets and towels (towels can be changed on request). Stay for more than 4 nights: 1 cleaning service per stay of the bedroom, living room and bathrooms. Sheets and towels will be changed only once (towels - can be changed on request).
- Tourist tax to be paid at the reception of Miramar La Cigale (€4 per person per day for children over 12 years old).
- Pets: Small trained pets are allowed, €20 per day per pet (maximum 2 pets per apartment). Dogs are to be kept on a leash outside the apartment. Pets are not allowed inside the Hotel Miramar La Cigale.
- Note: A credit card number is required before entering the apartment. PREAUTHORISATION SET FEE OF €500 for all arrivals.
State of the premises: the state of premises is not offered and is not systematic. An inventory list is issued at check-in or is provided in the room and any missing items must be reported within 72 hours. After this time, any damage to the apartment not reported and noticed after departure, including missing dishes could be charged directly to the credit card
The Ocean Spa and the Parcours Marin are accessible to children aged 14 years and above only and they must be accompanied by a parent. The steam room is accessible for those aged 16 years and above. Accommodation (only accommodation and treatments that remain payable) is free for children under 12 years old sharing a room with their parents (excluding the Passerelle et Escale category), limited to 1 child per room (the Fil de l'Eau, Terre & Mer, Grand Large category) and limited to 2 children per room (the Fil de l'eau Suite, Grand Large Junior Suite, Grand Large Suite, Fil de l'Eau Prestige Suite & Grand Large Prestige Suite category). Breakfast is free for children up to the age of 12 years old.
Our prices are indicated in euros (incl. VAT) and do not include drinks, restaurant expenses, telephone, personal expenses, medical fees, tourist tax.
Within the framework of the packages, no deduction will be granted in case of services not used (for a change of board during your stay you will have to contact reception).
Published public rates are subject to change without notice and are valid for 48 hours. After this period, the rates may change.
Gift vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and valid for one year from the date of issue, excluding the closing period (usually January).
Any interrupted treatment or any reserved service not used by you for any reason whatsoever will not be refunded.
For reservations of treatments, rituals, spa days and external treatments, full payment will be requested at the time of booking.
Our rates are subject to change in the event of a variation in VAT or other taxes applicable to the profession. You will then be notified of this price change by post or e-mail.
This notice does not require us to automatically modify our prices if the VAT should change. If the Hotel is subject to a new legal or regulatory provision that affects the selling price of its services, it will be obliged to pass this on to its guests. The thalasso rates are displayed on the site and the booking engine at a rate per person (price per person for a double room).
WARRANTY/ NO SHOW WARRANTIES
All booking options must be guaranteed by a credit card number that will be checked upon arrival. For any reservation up to 24 hours before arrival, you will be asked to guarantee 30% to confirm your stay (for reservations at D-15, there is a possibility to settle the deposit by bank transfer or cheque). On arrival, our reception service will carry out a pre-authorisation for your booking. This card number shall be used in the event of a no-show to cash the total amount of the stay booked during certain periods (high seasons, holidays, weekends, public holidays); during other periods the total amount of the deposit paid will be kept by the hotel.